LTK

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Red, White, + Blue



Happy almost 4th of July!

I just LOVE July 4th, everything about it... fireworks, blueberry pie, family, friends, patriotism, and of course the typical boat or beach day.  I also adore anything red, white, and blue when it comes to fashion because they always looks so strong and classic when paired together.  A couple months ago while frolicking around Savannah, GA with some friends, I stumbled upon a boutique called Trunk 13.  I immediately saw this blue and white floral dress on the rack for such a great price and had to try that thing on.  I had been looking for a blue and white floral dress because of how refreshing and beautiful the colors are together for summer. Then the Savannah Gods spoke to me and told me to buy this dress.  Details for everything are under the last photo!








Looking forward to a gorgeous Independence Day tomorrow!

XO, Shelby

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig