LTK

Monday, August 18, 2014

Colorful Leopard Print



Do you love leopard print and bright colors? This shift dress may just be the perfect one for you and it comes in a variety of colors to choose from... some are even half off.  I chose the royal blue color because I can see this being worn in all seasons and I love having clothes I can wear over and over again.  I've been thinking about fall a lot lately and I really can't wait for cooler temperatures.  I also can't wait to be done studying for the PCAT and to have that over with- I think that is the real reason I can't wait for September.  Anyways, I paired this adorable shift dress with a peach colored necklace that I've had for years, just to add some more color to the outfit and give off a different vibe (think less fierce, more happy and colorful).  Also, these shoes.  These. Shoes. I found these black sandals at Marshall's on the clearance shelf and they are so comfortable that I got them in two colors.  Note: Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Homegoods are all dangerous places for me to be and I should never shop there alone.  I've linked all the details underneath the photos for you to browse and shop.  I hope y'all have a great week! I'm taking a couple days off work to study (studycation... holla) so I'm crossing my fingers for an easy week.








Also, check out these other leopard shift dresses that are 50% off! 




SHOP THIS LOOK:

XO, Shelby 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig