LTK

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Quilted Leather + Blue Coat








Jacket: Old Navy; Scarf: Sole Society (similar); Quilted Leather Skirt: Banana Republic; Bag: H&M; Booties: Sole Society (also found at Marshall's)
I love a good coat for the fall and winter, especially if it's a unique color like this royal blue one from Old Navy for under $60.  Add a leopard scarf and you can't go wrong.  These suede booties and leopard scarf have been closet staples this fall and I've definitely gotten my use out of them.  I actually found these booties at Marshall's (by Vince Camuto) for a lot less than Sole Society's but they're identical.  Anyways, this weekend has been so relaxing and I'm about to start reading "Not That Kind of Girl" by Lena Dunham.  I've heard good things about it so we'll see. One thing I've been wanting to try and improve upon is making time to read more... It's just so nice and calming!  Do y'all have any good book recommendations?

Have a great Sunday!

XO, Shelby 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love cobalt with leopard...actually I love pretty much any color with leopard!

    Emily
    Life of Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are GORGEOUS! I love the quilted skirt- I bet you'll be breaking that out a lot this fall!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfection! The blue, the leather, the booties.. I want it all! xo

    Kristina
    www.medicineandmanicures.com

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig