LTK

Monday, November 10, 2014

Quilted Jackets








With cooler weather finally coming around, it is about time to start looking for a winter coat! There are so many different types of coats out there but one that I've always liked for a more casual look is a quilted coat.  I just love how insulated and warm they are without being too thick! I found this one I'm wearing in the photos at... guess... Marshall's, my weakness.  This one is by Jones New York and I can't find it online but I've put together some of my favorite quilted jackets I could find so maybe you can find one you like!

Shelby
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this look- the quilted coat with the scarf is perfect!! I've been wanting one of those for a while… Christmas list perhaps?!?

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig