LTK

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday Party Dress









Looking for something to wear this season to a holiday party or event you may have coming up? I have you covered with this adorable little plaid one I found from Asos! The colors, pattern, material, and flowy shape are all so perfect for the festive season.  Can you believe Christmas is NEXT week? I told myself I'd get all my shopping done before this time but "maybe next year".  I'm looking forward to SO many things this week though; decorating cookies with friends, a tacky Christmas sweater party, my boyfriend's BIRTHDAY, and so much more!  Anyways, I've also rounded up some other plaid dress options for you below.  






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sooooo this came up as a post I might enjoy... love this! You look fab!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha so long ago! Thanks though! Wish they still sold this dress... it is fab!

      xo

      Delete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig