LTK

Monday, May 18, 2015

Ruffles & Layered Pearls










Off Shoulder Frill Dress (only $68 and available in light red/coral) || White Wedges: Jessica Simpson || Gigi New York 'Carly' Clutch || Pearl Statement Necklacesimilarlove this too 


Happy Monday, everyone! Today I am sharing this off the shoulder dress that I found online a while back that immediately drew my attention.  I've always been drawn to anything with ruffles and frills but this dress is a little more 'statement-y' than most ruffles I've seen.  The gorgeous sage color is SO unique and screams spring and summer.  I love how light weight the dress is and can be dressed up or down for any occasion.  I paired it with my white Jessica Simpson wedges and pearl statement necklace to complete this look and I'll definitely be wearing this several times this summer!

xo, Shelby
SHARE:

4 comments

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig