LTK

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Soft Pink Maxi












Slouch High Low Quarter-Sleeve c/o Triple Thread OC || Pink Maxi Dress (will be online soon!) other Triple Thread maxis || White Wedges: Jessica Simpson || Lanie Leather Satchel: Kate Spade New York 

I've decided that my new all time favorite thing to wear is a casual soft maxi dress topped off with a slouchy high low top to complete the coziest of looks.  I paired this outfit with my loyal J. Simp white caged wedges to dress up the look just a tad but its still a pretty casual get-up.  Also, it's officially summer and I love a bright white satchel bag to keep all my favorite summer accessories in this time of year.  

I've had the longest to-do list I've had since college this week (and that is a very long list).  I'm going to Charleston tomorrow for the Southern Blog Society's 3rd Annual Conference (aka #SBScon) to learn a whole lot about blogging and meet some experts along with tons of awesome brands. I find it interesting that it is happening at my 1 year 'blog-iversary'.  I've lately been reflecting on the fact that there is a never-ending amount of knowledge to be gained about blogging, photography, html, social media, etc.  I learn something new every single day and I can't believe it has been a whole year since PITP was created.  I can't wait to share more details about the conference next week and make sure you're following PITP on instagram and snapchat (@shelbslv) for photos of how the conference goes! 

xo, Shelby
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This outfit looks so comfy and fun, I love it! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig