LTK

Monday, July 20, 2015

Date Night in Damask













Happy Monday, friends!

This week will be a long and busy one filled with packing/unpacking for me because I am MOVING! I'm just moving to the other side of town but I am beyond ready for a change in scenery (and to be closer to work... and to have double sinks).

Anyways, let's move on to this outfit.  When I saw this damask knit dress, I kindof loved it.  It's different than most dresses I typically opt for and a little bit more form-fitting but I liked how it was a knit sweater-y material.  The thicker material made me feel super comfortable plus the turquoise hue and ruffle hem sealed the deal.  I think it has just enough character to be the perfect date night dress especially worn with these cognac wedged sandals The Shopping Bag also has a ton of interesting home decor/office items like these dress shaped jewelry holders.  

You can use the code PRETTYINTHEPINES for 25% off any order from The Shopping Bag.  They're also on Twitter, InstagramFacebookPinterestTumblr, and Snapchat (@TheShoppingBag).  

Also, random question but has anybody tried the restaurant RYE in Raleigh?  I ran by it the other day and now am dying to try it out.  I love food. Hope y'all have a nice week.

xo, Shelby

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You look fab in that dress girlfriend! And I'm about to order those wedges right now. Love them!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love that color combo… and those shoes!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color on you! Those shoes are amazing, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is beautiful! It's not my favorite pattern but I am drawn to it whenever I see any damask items. I also love the ruffled hem as it makes it a bit playful!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig