LTK

Monday, February 29, 2016

One Shirt, Two Ways




Whenever I find a shirt or something that I can wear in multiple ways, I try and add it to my closet.  That was the case when I found this soft pink striped hi lo tee at the store the other day! Not only was it very affordable, but it was something I'd see myself wearing throughout spring and summer.  I love how it comes in so many pretty colors too. In this post, you can see what I mean by wearing this top two separate ways: one with my high waisted mint pants and the other with my go-to skinny jeans








When it comes to high waisted wide leg pants, you can't really wear a long tee or tunic... that would totally defeat the purpose of a high waist.  When I realized that I didn't have a long sleeve cropped top to go with these in my closet, I resorted to this new striped split side tee.  I simply tied up the front with the back and brought the knot toward the side.  I loved how it ended up looking with the high waist! 


For the second way of wearing this top, it's a little more "basic".  Throw on some skinny jeans and voila! This top is a spring essential and I just might have to pick it up in a few other colors before it sells out!








Outfit Details





This isn't the first time I've posted about these mint pants.  They are only $26 and you might have to have them hemmed (they are extremely long!) but I just love them.  You can see how I wore them the first time here

Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by PITP.

xo, Shelby


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ah this is so cute. Love both ways that you styled it! And I may need to invest in those pants!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are so cute! I love it dressed up the best because those pants are amazing.

    Alicia | www.BetweenthePearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you're always rocking the high-waisted pants and they look amazing on you :)

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both ways! Blush and pastels or blush and white are my favorite pairings!

    HashtagFabLife

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig