LTK

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Greys and Whites










SheIn: Vintage Print Dress c/o || BCBGeneration: Barda Suede Booties c/o Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse || Sam Edelman: similiar grey suede booties || Street Level: Reversible Grey Tote  || Ray Ban: Silver Mirrored Aviators 

Hey y'all! 

So, today's look is a little bit of summer plus a little bit of fall all-in-one.  I love wearing booties with dresses before it gets too cold to not wear tights too.  It makes a dress look so cute and casual.  This vintage grey and white dress is under $18 and such a steal.  Plus, when do grey and white not look great together?  (Update: My boyfriend says this dress is blue... I'm sticking with grey.) If I could redesign my entire apartment, I would want it to be grey and white.  

Last night, the food truck, Cousins Maine Lobster, came to our apartment and I tried my first lobster roll.  It was amazing and I can't wait for them to come back.  We also tried the Lobster Tots and oh. my. goodness. It was basically a big pile of tots with lobster, pico de gallo, and some type of delicious sauce on top. If you ever get the chance to try Cousins Maine, I highly recommend it.  

Also, did any of y'all watch Lauren Conrad's fashion show last night?  I loved almost every single thing! The entire show was so whimsical and beautiful. These were some of my favorites:





Hope y'all have a great Thursday. 
xo, Shelby



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ok now I need that bag! I have it in the cognac but that gray is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I am in love with your dress. I am all about neutral colors but also love patterns, so it is hard to find pieces that fall into that category. Great outfit post!
    xo Nan // Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with this dress and the new look of your blog! Great things girly!

    Xo,
    Courtney
    www.courtneyfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig