LTK

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pretty Picks: Fall Dresses


Waking up early is not the easiest thing for some people, including myself.  Waking up early to go to work is a whole different story.  One thing that makes going to work early in the morning a little easier, for me at least, is having some quick go-to outfits to put on.  The easiest outfits I can think of are, of course, dresses and with the seasons changing, my wardrobe is in much need of a change as well.  

These are some of my current favorite fall dresses that would be perfect for a day at work.  Click through the lookbook below to see my picks.  You can click on the images to take you directly to the store. 



Happy Tuesday, everyone! I apologize for the lack of photo content this week. I took a little blog photoshoot break lately but they will be back asap!



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. So many good picks! I love that black swing dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know, I think I need that swing dress in every color.

      Delete
  2. Love all these picks girlfriend! SO glad we had dinner last night.

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me toooo! Don't leave! We will definitely have to keep in touch!

      xo, Shelby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, you can never go wrong with simple stripes.

      Delete
  4. This dress looks amazing on you!
    I love all of your picks as well.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig