LTK

Friday, April 15, 2016

3 Ways To Wear Your White Dress This Spring


Never underestimate the value of a white spring/summer dress. I don't normally buy a ton of white dresses and I think that is because you don't need a lot of them.  If you buy the right one, all you need is that! I've teamed up with Maggy London today to bring you 3 different ways to wear one white dress. 

1. Add a blazer for an instant business-casual look. 



I love how spring-approprate this blazer is against the white eyelet fabric. Blue and white are two colors that always look classic and beautiful together and I love how the blazer gives an entire new look to the dress. 

2. Add some chic accessories (scarf and floppy straw hat) for a spring day spent downtown. 





Another way to change up an outfit is to add a contrasting scarf with the dress. You can use a colorful scarf to add a new look to a white dress easily and top it with a spring hat to really get that casual daytime look. 

3. Dress it down with some sneaks!








If you really want to take a few casual steps back, get your favorite pair of sneakers and even add a button down shirt. I'd wear this to a outdoor festival over the weekend for sure. I think we're going to the 'Cuegrass Festival tomorrow and I'm thinking I'll wear the dress/sneaker duo. 


I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend. It is the first time in a while where it'll be warm and sunny over the weekend and not just on the weekdays. I have a Saturday morning bike ride planned, a festival with some new friends, and a bunch of catching up on cleaning and organizing my life. I also think we're about to book our band for our wedding! I can't wait to start getting deeper into planning mode and share more details on here. 

Thanks for reading!

xo, Shelby

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous, gal! Love all three ways you styled this! And yay for the wedding band!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zelle! I was surprised how many different ways one could wear a white dress. Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love the different ways you styled the dress! I would have never thought of the sneakers, but it totally works! Yay for beautiful weekends in Raleigh! Can't wait!

    xo, Stephanie
    www.astyleofherownblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! You're also from Raleigh? I'll definitely have to stop by your blog!!

      xo, Shelby

      Delete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig