LTK

Monday, April 11, 2016

It's All In The Details


Sometimes simple is best. Personally though, I think simple with some detail is best. If you can find a simple dress that you can wear throughout the season multiple ways and it has delicate details or something special about it, that's a closet win in my book. This scalloped laser-cut detailed dress is one of my favorite spring and summer finds. It would go great with almost any kind of shoe- flats, flat sandals, wedges, or pumps. 













Outfit Details




I hope y'all have a great Monday! I woke up later than I wanted to and I think it's because my whole body is sore. We joined a gym this weekend and immediately went to a BodyPump class.  BodyPump has to be one of my top 2 favorite workouts ever and it gets you so toned so quickly! I'm hoping to make it a 3 times a week thing but we'll see. 

On Friday night, TJ and I went to the grand opening of the Merrimon Wynne Carriage House and it was one of the most beautiful event spaces I've seen. The Merrimon Wynne House itself was gorgeous enough but the new Carriage House (space for receptions) is absolutely stunning. It has white thick wood beams across the ceiling with gigantic chandeliers - y'all have got to check it out sometime, especially NC brides-to-be!

Thanks for following along!

xo, Shelby



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These shoes are too cute, love the tie in the back! And who doesn't love a little scallop detail?!

    Erin, Attention to Darling
    www.attentiontodarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this dress too! Thanks! The shoes are one of my smartest purchases this year so far. I've worn them with everything.

      xo, Shelby

      Delete
  2. This dress is seriously AMAZING and you look gorgeous in that color! I agree, simple with some little detail is the best!

    Xo,
    Courtney
    www.courtneyfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Courtney! We need to get dinner & wine sometime soon!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. This look is absolutely darling!

    http://livelifefullyalive.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig