LTK

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Business Stripes










Striped Sleeveless Dress  c/o French Connection || Handbag || Blazer: Cynthia Rowley; similar (under $30) || Infinity Scarf from HandPicked || Shoes: Similar 

I posted about this striped sleeveless dress last week (you can see it here) with a more casual look but this week I dressed it up a bit.  This dress is so versatile and such great quality.  I can definitely see myself wearing it a few other ways including a button down chambray or linen shirt tied over top of it.  Last night, I even wore it with a sweater for a comfortable and casual look.  Maybe one day I will stop wearing this dress... but probably not.  

Don't forget to RSVP and stop by Belk at Crabtree this Saturday to see myself and a couple other NC bloggers (Zelle and Emily) along with the newest collection of French Connection. We'll also help you style a cute outfit! I'll be there until about 1:30 and then heading to one of my friend's weddings!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That jacket is amazing!! I def need to shop this look.

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate!! I loveee the color of it!

      Shelby

      Delete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig