LTK

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Wedding Season with RTR


Ever since I can remember, I've loved picking out outfits for events way ahead of time.  During college while I was in Delta Gamma at NC State, I had to find outfits for numerous events and functions and didn't like the idea of buying a dress and then never wearing it again which is basically what happens with the majority of my more formal dresses.  That is when I first heard about Rent the Runway.  

If you have never used Rent the Runway, you are seriously missing out! For a girl who has attended more weddings than I can count, it has been one of my absolute favorite companies! I downloaded their app on my phone and have folders and folders of dresses I have "liked" for specific events.  I can then go back to those folders whenever I want and my dress ideas will be there.  

So, if you have a wedding or other formal event coming up, I would definitely 120% suggest RTR.  They have the best customer service, a HUGE selection of designer dresses that you can see on real customers too in review photos, and you get to order a second or "back-up size" for free.  With the "back-up size", the reviews of other customers, and photos, it is very unlikely you will get a dress that doesn't fit.  

Plus, if you're a new customer, you can receive $25 off your first order of $75+!

So here is a little #TBT for you with a few dresses I have rented in the past... (please excuse the photo quality- didn't know these pics would one day be on Pretty in the Pines!)











Charmed by You Dress (this picture doesn't show the best part-- the BACK!)








West Dress
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I definitely need to check out this service! Perfect for the upcoming wedding season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely do! It is seriously the best and now that they've been in business for a while, the selection is insane.

      Thanks for reading!
      Shelby

      Delete
  2. Rent The Runway is one of my favorite services, you can't beat the value and I love the variety! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig