LTK

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Throwback Dress





You may be wondering why I'm posting these pictures that were taken last year in a dress that is no longer available. #TBT. Well, Nordstrom actually has this same dress (see below) but in a different pattern this season and although the colors of this older dress were beautiful, it's actually the style of the dress that led me to purchase it.  First of all, I love the look of a wrap dress and how flattering it is.  Secondly, this flowy high-low style dress with short sleeves is really a unique look that you don't see very often.  It's flirty yet classy and conservative.  

While looking through some old photos on my computer last night, I learned (besides the fact that I'll never cut my hair again) that I never really posted about this dress even though I planned on it.  So, I thought it would be the perfect throwback for today since Nordstrom is back with the dress! You can  also click the image below to bring you to the website.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Shelby
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty In The Pines. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig